Monday 28 January 2013

What A Marriage Really Means?

Assalamualaikum.

The word 'marriage' really pokes me very frequently nowadays as I am now 20.
Some friends try to match me with someone. My parents ask me if I have anyone in mind to be the candidate.

Sengih je la.

Takde lagi.

What was really shocking this evening, my younger sister mentioned a particular guy, one of my friend here which was to be her senior.

A marriage comes with a bunches of responsibility.
Relationship.
Feeling-meeling.
Money.
Bills.
Study.
Groceries.
Kiddos.
In-laws.

The most important is, a marriage brings the question of building the ummah of Muhammad SAW. The ummah must be able to uphold Islam, through Khilafah. How can we be the great ummah if we are still under kufr ideologies?

So, the responsibility to teach the kiddos about being real Muslims falls on the parents.

Marriage is a the beginning of making ummah of Rasulullah SAW. Parents should be able to tell the children that Allah is the Lord, why Muhammad is the Prophet, why we should obey Allah and Rasulullah.... etc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment